Social Media Management
- Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre (June 2014 – Present)
- FASS Theatre Company (October 2014 – Present)
- Mathematics Society (May 2012 – August 2013)
- Created a variety of marketing materials for the 2016-2017 season of Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre:
When the company decided to move to a modern website, I coordinated the upgrade, created the structure in WordPress.org, and revised a lot of the content.
Community Edition Contributor
The Community Edition is a volunteer-driven independent monthly in Waterloo Region. It’s a community-based media organization that operates under Wilfrid Laurier University Student Publications’ media umbrella. My full list of articles is available here.
- Chagger Shares About New Role (December 2015)
- Hamlet Drifts into Kitchener (August 2015)
- Remixing Traditions with Lemon Bucket (May 2015)
- Kimberly Akimbo Fuses Emotions at the Registry Theatre (March 2015)
Federation of Students
The Federation of Students is the University of Waterloo’s Student Union. As a councillor for the Faculty of Mathematics, I participated in a number of committees, including the New Student Building Consultation Team and the Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures Committee.
- New Student Building Proposal (January 2012)
- Federation of Students By-laws Update (March 2013)
- The By-Laws which define how the organization operates. This update was focused on simplification of language and addressing several necessary flaws in the previous version of the corporate By-Laws.
- Federation of Students Proposed New By-laws (July 2013)
- A proposal for the Federation of Students which overhauled the governance structure of the organization and further cleaned up the By-Law document.
Imprint Publications Board of Directors
Imprint Publications is the student newspaper for the University of Waterloo. In 2014-2015, Imprint’s Board of Directors worked through a major strategic shift, resulting in changes to the corporate structure, new by-laws, and the creation of a new Strategic Plan to guide the organization forward in the future.
- Imprint By-laws 2015
- New corporate by-laws for Imprint Publications. Rewrote to bring forward a new Board composition and structure; enforce both a strategic plan and board annual action plan; and bring compliance of the new Not-for-profit Corporations Act of Ontario.
- This rewrite also saw significant simplification of language and operational procedure.
- Imprint Publications Strategic Plan 2015-2018
- Strategic Plan developed to give Imprint Publications unified direction and shared understanding of organizational goals. Outlining concrete goals for the next 3 years, this plan will give the organization a renewed focus as it moves forward.
- I drafted the text for the strategic plan after consultations with a variety of stakeholders.